Part-I and Part II architectural assistant / junior architect
Van Ellen + Sheryn is a small RIBA Chartered practice, based in the town of Ashburton, on the fringe of the Dartmoor National Park in Devon.
We are seeking a talented, friendly and highly motivated Part I or Part-II graduate architect, or newly qualified architect, to join our expanding team. We specialise in the high end residential sector, however our workload is multi-faceted and is currently diversifying.
Your roles and responsibilities would include the following:
- manage your own projects from conception to completion, with the assistance of a director
- work both independently, or with other team members on a number of projects simultaneously
- prepare planning applications, detail design packages and site monitoring
- liaise directly with clients and other external consultants
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- experience working within a practice, preferably having undertaken those roles identified above
- excellent computer skills (ideally Microstation, SketchUp, Photoshop, ArchiCAD, Microsoft Office)
- excellent written and spoken English
- be able to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines
- enjoy the experience and have a laugh
We will ensure the right candidate is given appropriate experience to complete their Part II and Part-III qualifications and has the potential to grow within the practice.
Email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org